Thursday, May 28, 2009

On why I will be a good parent someday...

So I went running tonight and while that is a HUGE deal I am not here to write about that. No, I am not going to go on and on about how out of shape I am and how I was able to run miles upon miles (Read: 1.5) with sweet Caroline. I am not going to write about how I never stopped and how I unbelievably proud I am of myself.

I am here to show you this video of Tobias Funke after Carowhine Whinerson and I left. He was apparently devastated and I did a horrible thing putting on my running shoes in front of him, leashing up Caroline and leaving. It is amazing he even knows what running shoes are seeing as how I never use them for running...

So enjoy. Because I did and I am and I will again later. I deal with his theatrics every single time Jordan goes outside. I put up with this garbage as soon as Jordan leaves the car with us in it.


No comments: