Monday, April 20, 2009

Dear Husband,

I am watching Medium (Median? Freaky crime scene-ish show with blond girl and guy who reminds me of fiance from Meet Joe Black. Not really in looks, but how he acts. He seems arrogant.). Anyway, I don't really like this show but the thing is I don't know how to change the TV channel. You taught me how to go from DVD to TV to iPod and back again, but I don't know how to change the channel. It could have something to do with using the black remote but it is over there and I am over here. Even if I do pull myself up off this couch (removing Toby from my lap in the process...) I still have to figure out how to use it. And I don't want to. So I am watching Medium or whatever this is called.

Yours,
Wife

P.S. I hope you won tonight. I miss you and I really want to change the channel. Come home soon?

No comments: