I got "tagged" by my friend Ramona this morning! I like you Ramona;) Here are eight random facts about me, some big, some little:
1. I don't know how to snap, correctly
2. I also can only successfully whistle sucking in rather than blowing out...
3. I never had braces
4. Is it random that I use the word random too much? Probably not.
5. Growing up I would use songs like Garth Brooks' The River and Enya to pump me up before soccer games. Now, that's random.
6. I was on ESPN. You can see me sitting on the bench while my high school soccer team won the state championship in 2006. Oh yes, we were ranked #1 in the nation. Go Team. I can't remember what our mascot was. But at our victory dinner the major of West Chester welcomed back, "District Champions... Region Champions... State Champions... National Champions..... CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD" Oh no he didn't. Oh yes, he did. I think Mr. Mayor man took that one a bit too far. Plus the whole "float thing" was a bit far fetched.
7. I want 5 kids, and when these 5 kids each turn 5 years old they will receive a puppy. And each night after dinner our family will take a walk and each child will walk their dog. Our family will be fabulous. I can see us now.... I can also see our neighbors judging us and wondering why on earth I would subject such small children to the responsibility of of a great dane. Because that's the dog they'll be getting... a great dane. Boo-ya.
8. My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a 15-year-old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet.
1. the dirks
2. k j halvorson
3. G. Linder-- email lady! I love your randomness. And I just love you!
4. R. Woolery-- same to you, you fine human being. I want your randomness oozing all over my gmail.
5. J. Thomas-- you know it's coming... I bet you have some good ole' wildcat and west virginie random facts to share
back to bloggers:
6. well perhaps
7. the future mrs peele;)
8. the sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet life
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they are tagged and reminding them to read your blog.