Sunday, September 23, 2007

rolling stones

You know how I know that I love my husband? It's random, but while sitting in evening church tonight I noticed the subtitle to the homily was "You can't always get what you want". I peered over at Jordan and said, "No..." while pointing. He immediately said, "But if you try sometime... you just might find..."

Folks, that's love.

I started thinking about road trips and the many we have taken in the 4+ years we have know each other and how I love driving on gorgeous days to that very song. And then I thought, it could be rainy- downright pouring outside- and I would have an equally fabulous time with my beau, because Jordan Chapell, you rock my world, and rain or shine I love spending my days with you.

Road Trip #6, sure
Jordan took a Greyhound and met me on my way back from NY for Devon's wedding. Ah, young love.

No comments: