Monday, July 16, 2007

Davey

While watching David Letterman, Jordan commented, "If I kept a blog, I would blog about David Letterman".

Baby steps.

Jordan's favorite part of this show is the monologue. I prefer Dave's laugh. It seems so genuine and real. He laughs at himself and I like that.

Favorite TV shows, retired included, and in no particular order:
Late Show
Will and Grace
Friends
Colbert Report
Scrubs
Grey's Anatomy
House
Daily Show
Gilmore Girls (Jordan dislikes)
Mythbusters (I dislike)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya'll forgot Saved by the Bell, the show that bonded the Dirk's LG together! =)

And there is always Full House (Ranger Joe...he's the funniest guy I know...Ranger Joe)

Love ya'll!
Ashley Abbott

Amy (Hall) Smith said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUZANNE!!! Hope you find some folks there in St. Louis to party hearty with in celebration :) Here's a big Philly shout out though!!
Love,
AC

Brian & Mary Hand said...

Happy Birthday Suzanne!!! And, I haven't gotten to say it yet, but congrats on your new house! It sounds so cute . . . more pictures :)! (I check in here often :).

Enjoy your weekend!

HumbuckerChapell said...

Excellent call Ashley... I completely forgot about Saved by the Bell!

Add them to the list... I heart Ranger Joe.

Anonymous said...

I just have to say that Greysday is not going to be the same...ever again...I miss you buddy!

Christina