Saturday, August 27, 2011

{saturday}

Saturday thus far:

Sewing = Therapeutic
Roosters = Yum
Estate Sale = Score


While I still have poor, poor sewing abilities I do still love it. My most recent project is making underwear for Jordan. He has been asking for this for quite some time now. I'm finally getting around to making these.

No, that's not true. I'm attempting diaper covers for future gifts.

We found a very tarnished child's coin jar.

Fancy schmancy cloth coasters.

Cocktail napkins.

There was this awesome child's chair for $45. I'm kicking myself for not snatching it up. I know my sister will also kick me for not buying it. But she's far away in NC so I feel pretty safe.

Happy Saturday!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

You are lucky you DID end up buying it...way to snag a good one suz. I'm proud...and I miss you