Monday, November 09, 2009

thinking

Jordan is a superhero and tonight a sick superhero.

Unfortunately we are sitting in the ER for what could be several days. *sigh*

Leaving for the hospital I was wise enough to grab a small pillow, three books and a granola bar.

Jordan was smart enough to pack the computer, power cord and cash.

The cash scored me some fantastic wheatables... a forgotten love of mine.

Pray for Jordan. As is with all situations, this is a fantastically horrible time to be in the hospital. You know, aside from the pain and whatnot.

4 comments:

kate tolson said...

I'm praying for you both! I'm so sorry to hear about this. I hope he's better soon.

Rebecca Woolery said...

We love you! We are praying for Jordan and for you, Suz. Let us know what the Dr. says and hope and pray he rests tonight. And with good news in the am!! love you!

Emily of Timeless Paper said...

Hi Suzanne! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog post about Finnigan today. I'm so sorry to hear about Jordan. You guys are in my prayers. Love your cute pups too - Carowhine & Tobias. I just wanted to say hi and come back soon.

Best,

Emily

Design A-Peele said...

oh no! Praying for y'all!