Sunday, June 28, 2009

Moving sucks.

I finally came out of the honeymoon faze of packing around Tuesday. By this point I had packed all the dishes, magazines, and books- perfectly might I add. It was on to the misc. things like the junk drawer and random screws and bobby pins and almost empty bottles of dish detergent. Sure screws and bobby pins are not these massively huge items that need a special box, but do you know how irritating it is to pack them with cans of tomatoes or the mismatched DVD set of Arrested Development? It belongs with the bathroom box, but that was already packed and I have no idea where I put it. Also, it is not marked because when I packed it (and the other 40 boxes the same size) I assured myself I would remember just what was in it. I mean, I spent a precious 15 minutes on that box. I would HAVE to remember the items in it.

In other news, Toby pooped 3x last night and his gas was enough to keep me awake from 2:30-3:30. Hello! What did that dog eat?

I am drinking coffee not from my trusty Starbucks mug. We packed that with boxers. However I am drinking my coffee out of 3 styrofoam cups. 3 because they are so small they do not adequately hold what my favorite mug does. Stupid styrofoam.

We did have a fantastic turn out from friends and family on moving day and are now forever indebted to them. Anytime you people move, even twice, just give us a call. Seriously. Even if you twice move twice we will be there.

No comments: