Monday, August 04, 2008

Est. 1885

I just had an amazing love affair with excel. I did.

Yes, excel is the reason I had a budget for my allowance at the age of 10. Shoot, excel is the reason I wake up in the morning. Oh and excel is the reason I know which flowers my father will be watering- right now. Excel is even the reason that I sat down for 30some minutes just now to coordinate what I can wear to work and when I will wear it. Sad? Yes.

I love excel. I love excel with an unconditional and everlasting love.

I also love diet dr. pepper right now. Never tried it! Speaking of, that whole ME 5cent refund thing bottles have going on... I definitely thought it was saying, Hey you... Me as in not you but Me... I'm a 5 cent refund! Fast forward to maybe 3 months ago and I had one of those, Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh that makes more sense, moments. Dur.

2 comments:

weichbrodt said...

um... i need to see this wardrobe spreadsheet. and get a template.

leslie the young mother said...

i love your love for excel. also, can i see that template when you develop it? i wear the same thing every day. you're a genius.

diet dr. pepper (or DDP) is the BEST. thank you for getting one for me the other night! i put it back in the fridge to keep it cold...then forgot about it. where is my brain??? i hope you enjoyed it though!