Wednesday, February 27, 2008

floating snowflakes

They are huge and they are everywhere... it seems. Mornings have always been my favorite part of the day, so here I sit, coffee in hand watching out of the huge windows that at night I wonder allow all the creepy peepers to fascinate on the happenings that take place here (you can also replace creepy peepers for three women in lawn chairs... I got that right, right Dad? They could have followed me across the Mississippi...). And out of these windows I am watching snow.... huge massive flakes just fall, or try to. It stops and starts. Intermission. It is still.

I said to Jordan last night that I was ready for spring. I don't know if I really am.

Light Bright, Light Bright, turn on the magic of shining light...



And the not-so Lesser Dog


No comments: