Monday, October 26, 2009

woe is me and the mint green 626

As Jordan said earlier today,

our car has died a very expensive death.

We are in the market for a new-to-us car. Suggestions and donations are welcome. Preferably cash, large bills.

***note to husband***
Dear patient one,
I guess this means I will not have to clean out the melted peppermint bark from the door cubby thing. That's the upside of this, for me at least.

With love,
Your every-messy and forgetful wife, the one who left the peppermint bark there in the first place

2 comments:

Mama Hutch said...

so sorry about your car! hate it when that happens. and i feel your pain...car issues are no fun. as soon as this baby arrives, we won't all fit in our car. argh.

Alina said...

That is an awkward photo! As for your hot dog, check out the link I added to my post since you last read it...maybe, just maybe your dog will be convinced. :-)